Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The INCREDIBLE madness of Wall Street.
It is quite obvious to me that I must become so large an entity that the government simply cannot afford to not bail me out. I will from this day forward endeavor to become larger and larger by the minute. You, the friendly taxpayer, will gladly, with a song in you voice and a smile on your face, foot the bill for bailing me out of any miscalculation that I might make in my headlong rush to amass vast quantities of money. I Thank you in advance for the madness of your cooperation in my times of financial tribulations.
Beat the rush and send me cash in advance of my difficulties.
And of course,
THE MADNESS OF THAT DAMNED LITTLE YAPPING DOG THAT IS LET LOOSE BEHIND US EVERY MORNING FAR TOO EARLY TO "YAP YAP YAP".
Over and out.

2 comments:

TW said...

The three headed demon of corporate power has no eyes to see and no brain to understand that impending doom is in store. Yet it chases itself around in a vicious circle and bites its own tail, gobbling up all the remaining assets while the rest of us bleed to death.

Mad Rex said...

but they are the chosen ones, are they not????!!!!!! so we must follow them in the abyss, must we not???!!!